The best ways to book an appointment are to call us on 01383 249660; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact us via Facebook message. Should you reach our answer phone, please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible. We are doing our best to return calls quickly and we are grateful for your patience at this time.
- 9.00am to 7.00pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (Vikki Thompson)
- 8.00am to 5.00pm on Tuesday (Vicky Pittman)
- New Patient Consultation (40 minutes) – £45
- Child/Full Time Student New Patient Consultation – £35*
- Standard Treatment (20 minutes) – £29
- Child/Full Time Student Standard Treatment – £17*
*Valid ID must be provided for Full Time Students.
We accept card and cash payments. Victoria Thompson is also registered with Prudential Health, WPA, Aviva and Vitality. Most major providers of health insurance cover Chiropractic care. You should check with your insurance provider for details.
All missed appointments will incur a 100% fee charge, and if you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason then we require 24 hours notice.
If you wake on the morning of your appointment and are experiencing any new symptoms of Covid-19, such as a new and constant cough, high temperature, or shortness of breath then we can cancel on the same day with no charge, but please get in touch to let us know.
You can also click here to be redirected to our external online booking page.