Initial Consultation – £45 (lasts aproximately 45 minutes)
Initial Consultation Under 18 / Full Time Student (Valid ID must be shown) – £35
Treatment Session – £29 (20 minutes)
Treatment Session Under 18 / Full Time Student – £17
Any treatment given is dependent on your presenting complaint, general health status and medication, and varies from patient to patient. We aim to restore function, and therefore assess the whole body – not just where you are sore. This also helps to obtain the correct diagnosis for you; pain is not always indicative of the source!
Treatment may include a combination of the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustment – this can be different from patient to patient as our Chiropractors utilise a wide range of techniques.
- Soft Tissue Work – including, but not limited to, massage if indicated and trigger point therapy
- Western Medical Acupuncture
- Kinesio or Athletic Taping
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM)
- Soft Tissue Release
- Home Exercises
Do I need to consult my GP first?
No. As primary healthcare practitioners who are registered with the General Chiropractic Council, our Chiropractors are able to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions without the need for a GP referral. We will refer you to your GP if your problem is outwith our scope of practice or
We accept card and cash payments. Victoria Thompson is also registered with Prudential Health, WPA, Aviva and Vitality. Most major providers of health insurance cover Chiropractic care. You should check with your insurance provider for details.